Friday, August 15, 2008

FREEBIES!!


I have been working, & have some freebies I'm going to be putting on.
Anyone like Country & Western? I really like some of Dwight Yoakum's songs, so I did a destop of him. I've got it on mine for awhile.
It's 1024 x 768 in PNG form. Pick it up HERE Hey, I see he's even got a line of frozen food out in grocery stores now!
**********************************************
For now till I get more hard drive on my computer, I'm doing sets in 72-100 res.
***********************************************
While I'm in a western mood, how about a cowgirl QP?
Just insert your pic behind it, size is 800x800.
Get it HERE

*************************************************
Hope you like them! I have some more things saved for the next few days, kid themed 2 ClownQP's, Western(again)Annie Oakley & I'm workin on more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Western Theme and especially the QP. Thanks!
sandy