Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My kitchen project...,





I've been changing my kitchen. It was dark brown paneling & cabinets. I wallpapered with a pale pinkish & white stripe. Painted the cabinets white, then started making layered roses painted on the doors. It really lioghtened it up! Then I removed the old handles, & made polymer clay roses! I'm still not done, but heres a pic of the cabinets & handles. I made 20 of those handles! Here's 1 of all the handles. I'll have to show you when it's done, It looks much better in person!

3 comments:

Census said...

What a fantastic idea!! It is beautiful, lots of work but the results are worth it!!
You are one talented lady..ever thought of interior design?

Dana O said...

Thank you so much! Actually, I love doing so many things I go from one to another. And I fear I'm like Garfield, "Terrified of success!" HeeHee!
Right now I am working on pale blue rose buttons, using the metal buttons you cover as a base.
You look like you keep pretty busy too!

tajicat said...

Beautiful! :)